START YOUR MORNING WITH GINGER AND LEMON
People nowadays have become very health conscious. Taking lemon juice (vitamin c), you can boost up your metabolism and ginger juice will help you to improve your immunity system and keep a good balance of glucose.
To know the benefits of ginger and lemon read the following points.
How ginger and warm lemon water helps:
Taking ginger, lemon and turmeric mixture in lukewarm water in the morning will have following effects on your body:
- Losing weight: Having ginger and lemon water in the morning after breakfast will help you in losing weight.
- Good for people having chronic indigestion: Taking ginger juice with warm water will help in speeding up the indigestion process in your body. Lemon juice will help you to the proper functioning of your digestive tract.
- Act as anti-diabetic: Consuming ginger and lemon in warm water helps the diabetic patient to reduce heart disease risk.
Benefits of lemon-ginger tea:
Some of the people take lemon-ginger tea in the morning, and they are not aware of the effects of it in their body. Therefore the following are the benefits:
- Lemon-ginger tea is the best remedies for especially women suffering from nausea and vomiting at the time of pregnancy.
- The tea keeps your body trimmed and is well-shaped.
- As the tea consists of vitamin C content, it helps in boosting up your immunity.
- It helps in improving the memory of the person.
- Heart health will be improved through tea.
- Maintains the acidity level of the body.
- Increases your concentration level.
- Keeps your liver functioning properly.
- Helps in headaches, menstrual cramps etc.
- Keeps your skin hydrated.
- Increases your hair growth.
Benefits of lemons in your body:
Lemons have a high content of vitamin C and fibres. These are beneficial for several health problems. Following are the effect of lemons:
- Helps in improving your heart health.
- Keeps the major role in maintaining the weight of your body.
- Helps in preventing kidney stones in your body.
- Act as protection in people who are iron deficient.
- Lemons also reduces the risk of cancer in your body.
- Improves the digestive system of your body.
Benefits of ginger in your body:
- Ginger has many effective medicinal properties.
- It acts as the best remedy for morning sickness and nausea.
- Ginger reduces muscle pain.
- Ginger helps to decrease the sugar level in the patients having high blood sugar.
- Ginger can reduce menstrual pain.
- Ginger helps in lowering the cholesterol level in your body.
Ginger, lemon and honey tea:
Take water in the bowl and keep it to boil. Add crushed ginger and squeeze a lemon in it then wait for the boil and then add one tablespoon of honey in it.
This recipe will help you in muscle pains, cold and cough, etc. so, to get rid of all types of pain try the recipe at your home.
5 Delicious and Healthy Grubs for Weight Reduction (Stated by Registered Dietitians)
Without fading that Smile, we will Cut those carbs in style.
There is no shortcut to a flat belly or a thinner waist. You work hard, you eat right and give it time. Going from fat to flat, is tough, but not impossible. What you eat, when you eat, how you eat, everything is essential to keep in mind.
Good and healthy food along with a little body workout, helps you detox naturally. The difference is visible not only in your weight but on your skin and your mood as well. It naturally starts making you feel exhilarated, that helps in hustling harder towards goal.
Healthy diet should not be restrained under the mere definition of looking hotter. It helps you in keeping your body diseases free and proper functioning of your inner systems.
If by this time, you are motivated enough, let us head towards the 5 tasty carb cutters.
What better way to start your health drive, if not with fruits?
Raspberries, the delicious, red, juicy, fiber rich fruit, boosts your metabolism with the mere 64 calories a cup. Fiber rich grub, helps in revving metabolism and burn a few extra calories.
Better suited with:
- A cup of fine Greek Yogurt,
- Oats, or
- Leafy green veggies viz. Spinach, etc.
- Reduces risk of chronic diseases
- Protects skin from skin cancers
- Powerful antioxidant
The king of healthy food, Avocados, is the next best thing for a healthy carb cutting.
Avocados are beneficial in almost everything. What salt is to delicious food, avocados is to health rich diet. Covered in light green bean, you split it in two, to start your antioxidant journey.
Avocados are carbohydrates with fiber, going hand in hand. 1/3rd of Avocado provides 11% of our daily fiber needs. According to Zeigler, ‘Avocados contain monounsaturated fat, which is commonly know as good’ fat and is important for a healthy heart.
Best suited with:
Avocados are usually eaten alone, without need of any extra supplements, but they are very useful in cooking healthy food. Avocado oil, Mashed avocados, etc are used to make delicious diets.
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Reduction in bad cholesterol
Artichokes, best when marinated in a little olive oil and added to salads, or lightened pasta.
“It contains more fiber than any other vegetable” says Zeigler. They are loaded with antioxidants.
Best suited with:
- Promotes weight loss
- Lowers inflammation
Can you even think of a better healthy dry fruit? Enough salty to keep intact your taste buds and yet healthy. It is the lowest calorie snack with lowest fat in them. 1 Kernel of Pistachio is 4 calories. Pistachios are usually best eaten alone.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Promotes weight loss
- Beneficial for eye health
Well, hydration goes hand in hand with healthy diet. There is nothing like ‘too much hydration’. Daily consumption of 7-8 litres of water is most beneficial then any other antioxidants. It boosts fiber intake and helps extremely in weight loss.
- Softens stool, allows proper digestion
- Banish bloating
So here are 5 important healthy supplements, that will help you go from fat to flat. Accompany them with more fruits and juicy elements along with body workout. Remember there is no shortcut to perfect curves but the road can be made easy with little knowledge about your nutritional intakes.