Note: If you are Keto Beginner then we have some guidance and tips for you. Also we compiled more KETO RECIPES for you. CLICK HERE
1 medium spaghetti squash
1 lb shrimp, shells removed, cleaned, and deveined
1/3 cup butter
1 tbls coconut oil
1/4 cup garlic minced
1/2 a can of artichoke hearts
1/2 cup white whine
dry 1 tsp red pepper flakes Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup parsley Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut slits all over the spaghetti squash and pop it in the microwave for 15 mins or oven set at 400 for 25min.
- When the spaghetti squash is done and it’s soft on the outside, cut it in half and use a fork to get the spaghetti strings.
- Heat a large pan on medium
- Add butter and coconut oil together and wait for it to melt.
- Once that’s melted, add the garlic, artichoke hearts, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for about 5 mins.
- Keep an eye on it and stir making sure your garlic doesn’t burn.
- Lower the heat if you need to but cook it long enough to release all those flavors.
- Next, turn up the heat to high add and add the shrimp.
- Cook shrimp until just pink.
- Next, add the wine, salt and pepper to taste.
- After you make sure the shrimp is fully cooked, Lower the heat and add the spaghetti squash into the pan.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese! Viola! All done.
IMPORTANT NOTE: if you are new to Keto please remind
If you are in ketosis and eat outside of this food group not only could it take you out of ketosis, but it could spike your blood sugar! Which can make you sick.
I intermittent fast 5 times a week (after month 1) – nothing to eat that’s over 50 calories from 6:30PM – 12:30PM, NEXT DAY. I have my coffee with HWC and drink my water. You will find you are not hungry once you are in ketosis.
Signs of being in ketosis: THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
Bad headache after 1st week – known as keto flu (see electrolyte suggestions above to get rid of it). Metal taste or bad taste in mouth.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO KETO THEN CHECK SOME RECOMMEND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES ETC AND Dos and Don’ts of KETOGENIC Diet for Beginner – Click below