1 medium spaghetti squash
1 lb shrimp, shells removed, cleaned, and deveined
1/3 cup butter
1 tbls coconut oil
1/4 cup garlic minced
1/2 a can of artichoke hearts
1/2 cup white whine
dry 1 tsp red pepper flakes Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup parsley Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut slits all over the spaghetti squash and pop it in the microwave for 15 mins or oven set at 400 for 25min.
- When the spaghetti squash is done and it’s soft on the outside, cut it in half and use a fork to get the spaghetti strings.
- Heat a large pan on medium
- Add butter and coconut oil together and wait for it to melt.
- Once that’s melted, add the garlic, artichoke hearts, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for about 5 mins.
- Keep an eye on it and stir making sure your garlic doesn’t burn.
- Lower the heat if you need to but cook it long enough to release all those flavors.
- Next, turn up the heat to high add and add the shrimp.
- Cook shrimp until just pink.
- Next, add the wine, salt and pepper to taste.
- After you make sure the shrimp is fully cooked, Lower the heat and add the spaghetti squash into the pan.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese! Viola! All done.