Keto Cheeseburger Ball
– 2 x 1/4 pound Burger patties
Note: If you are Keto Beginner then we have some guidance and tips for you. Also we compiled more KETO RECIPES for you. CLICK HERE
– Dice onion and caramelise in a pan. Let cool for 5 minutes.
– Lay patties flat and top with onion, cheese and any other additions you like.
– Bring sides of patty up around fillings, and shape into a ball.
– Wrap with bacon, and cook in the oven on a medium heat until all cooked through – 15-30 minutes at 350 depending on your oven.
IMPORTANT NOTE: if you are new to Keto please remind
If you are in ketosis and eat outside of this food group not only could it take you out of ketosis, but it could spike your blood sugar! Which can make you sick.
I intermittent fast 5 times a week (after month 1) – nothing to eat that’s over 50 calories from 6:30PM – 12:30PM, NEXT DAY. I have my coffee with HWC and drink my water. You will find you are not hungry once you are in ketosis.
Signs of being in ketosis: THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
Bad headache after 1st week – known as keto flu (see electrolyte suggestions above to get rid of it). Metal taste or bad taste in mouth.