Note: If you are Keto Beginner then we have some guidance and tips for you. Also we compiled more KETO RECIPES for you. CLICK HERE
– 3 eggs, separated
– 2 tbsp cream cheese
– Cheddar, sliced thinly
– Smoked turkey meat, sliced thinly.
1. Preheat oven to 350 f(180c)
2. Beat the egg whites until really fluffy and hard.
3. Mix the yolks with the cream cheese.
4. Slowly add some of the yolk mixture to the egg whites and fold them to mix with a spatula.
5. Spray some oil to the oven tray. (I also used baking sheet)
6. Pour the mixture to the tray, and shape it like a rectangular.
7. Bake it until golden brown, it should take around 15 mins.
8. After it is done, turn off the oven.
9. Put the cheddar and meat slices on it and wait for a minute, then roll carefully.
10. It is important to roll while it is still hot, otherwise it may break.
11. You may serve it with spicy mayonnaise.
IMPORTANT NOTE: if you are new to Keto please remind
If you are in ketosis and eat outside of this food group not only could it take you out of ketosis, but it could spike your blood sugar! Which can make you sick.
I intermittent fast 5 times a week (after month 1) – nothing to eat that’s over 50 calories from 6:30PM – 12:30PM, NEXT DAY. I have my coffee with HWC and drink my water. You will find you are not hungry once you are in ketosis.
Signs of being in ketosis: THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE! Bad headache after 1st week – known as keto flu (see electrolyte suggestions above to get rid of it). Metal taste or bad taste in mouth.
Also Check out a guidelines for KETO NEWBIE, CLICK BELOW